An Introduction

Welcome! Here you will find the neurotic ramblings of a stay-at-home Mom who can't seem to get a handle on keeping the house neat what with the 5 other people living here with me. I cook, clean, shop, and shuttle 4 kids aged 7 and under to where they need to be; add to that some time to exercise and my internet addiction, and you can see how it all slips away from me. Luckily, there is my other favorite addiction:


Coffee! Warm, sweet, compelling. I was up at 6:15 this morning, in the shower, and all I could think about was getting downstairs for that first brain-stimulating cup. Yum. I never understood until now why my father drinks it all day long. I'm trying to hold myself back to 3/4 of a pot at the moment. Our current grind is Mayorga's Organic medium roast. I haven't found anything I like better as of yet. Anyway - thanks for joining me here; come back now and then (I can't promise regular postings!) and I'll give you glimpses of our life - maybe you will then feel better about yours!

Comments

  1. Nice to meet you Jen! Looking forward to more postings, as I too am a mother of four and I love coffee (but I do secretly like to clean)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome :) Leave one!

Popular Posts