Happy Birthday Jason!

Dear Jason,

Last but certainly not least, it's your big day! It seems impossible to me that 2 years have gone by already - where has the time gone? (Oh wait, I remember - lots of feeding/napping/changing/sleeping - for you anyway!) Some of the best things in life come at you from out of the blue, and you were certainly one of them - a nicer surprise could not have been had.

Jason, hours old.

Home from the hospital, snug in Grandmom's arms

All in all, you've been pretty easy since the beginning - a good sleeper, great eater, easy-going, as long as Mommy picked you up when you wanted. You're still easy-going, as long as I pick you up when you want me to. Srlsy, you're 2 - would you please ride in the cart at the store? You're not big enough to walk around yet, and you're too big for me to carry - so just relax and enjoy the ride already!

I'm getting a kick out of you lately, as you steer me around the house by my legs or grab my hand and drag me by my thumb to help you get something or do something for you, and I'm tickled to hear you starting to combine words & communicate thoughts.

You're Fun Boy - always ready to wrestle, play ball, or crawl all over Dad like a puppy, and you always have a kiss and a hug for me.




Happy Birthday, my Little Buddy - here's to many many happy more.


Love,
Mom

Comments

  1. wow he's been a stunner form day one. What a gorgeous wee man!! Happy second birthday Jason!!!

    Go the grocery cart seat! My last refuses to sit in one too and yet the big kids still want to and get stuck in them while I have to try and lift them out trying not to let my wobbly bits flash everyone in the store

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! What a handsome kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a gorgeous kid! Happy Birthday to your little surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had never read the other post about how you found out he was on his way, what a cute story!
    He's SO freakin' cute. Just like all of your babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet face, and what a joyous surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word he is gorgeous, right from the start- so very cute. Happy birthday to your sweet little man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect looking newborn! (Of course he's a handsome 2 year old also!) Really, just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. he sure is ADORABLE! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So SO sweet!! What adorable baby pictures too!!!

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is beautiful. Looks just like me.

    Can not wait to see what your 5th looks like!
    happy bday to YOU mama

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh he's adorable! My littlest turns 2 next week. I can't believe it. Don't you think with each one it just goes faster and faster??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Happy Birthday to an extremely handsome young man! He is so cute, he is even handsome as a newborn. Hope you had a wonderful day:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweetheart! Happy Birthday to your little guy and Congratulations on such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhhh, I hope he had a wonderful birthday! What a cutie!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Jason. You have got to be the cutest little guy I have seen around!

    Boy, it is a constant birthday at your house in the fall isn't it:) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday Little guy. My little one just turned 2 - boy are we in for a year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. He is sooo adorable!!!!
    His newborn photo looks like he's thinking, "Yeah, I'm here, you can start the party now."

    ReplyDelete
  18. He's adorable!! Happy 2nd Birthday, Jason!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday! That hours old pic is precious, he looks so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. He is so adorable!

    Happy Birthday Jason!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a stunning child he is! I loved this post and the love in it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my! He is adorable! Happy birthday to Jason!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a gorgeous suprise!! You know, Maggie was our BIG suprise too, and she's turning 2 on Dec. 1....I'm thinking maybe there could be a future here :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome :) Leave one!

Popular Posts