A day of (small) milestones!

Yesterday Jason finally got the hang of going down the stairs! Hooray! Now at least he knows what to do at the top, and I don't have to quite worry SO much if one of the bigger ones forgets a door/gate.

And last night Sarah finally slept in her toddler bed! Hooray! We set it up in her room 2-1/2 weeks ago, and until last night she had only taken 1 nap in it. She still wanted her crib; mind you, this was all my idea - I would like her to sleep in the toddler bed so I can hopefully sell the extra crib at our yard sale next month. Sarah did a great job last night, she only came out of her room twice. Yeah Sarah! I'm hoping she doesn't get upset when we dismantle the crib and move it into Jason's room (he has a hand-me-down crib at the moment)....keep your fingers crossed.

Finally- the new power supply for my PC won't be here until Monday (boo hoo!); I am cautiously optimistic that the power supply IS the problem and I will be up and running again on Monday evening, not purchasing a new computer. Ugh.

Comments

  1. I am so sorry you are having computer problems. Is there much worse than that?
    And kudos on the milestones with the kids:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your computer. What a pain!

    And great news about your cute kids!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome :) Leave one!

Popular Posts