Wahoo!

Hubby fixed my computer last night with a new power supply - hooray! So now I have a ton of catch up to do this week; we're also having company on Saturday so the cleaning and shopping must (as always!) be done. I'm having the carpets cleaned this morning (yeah spring!) so all the (not so) mysterious (sippy cup apple juice) stains will be gone from the family room rug. We are also now officially down to one crib in the house; the hand-me-down crib is in the garage for the yard sale, and Jason's in ours now. We're getting there, day by day. But for now, I must run - Harried Mom is going to the doctor for a physical for the first time in four years (do you think they'll let me have my coffee after they do the blood work?!) and it's time to get the big kids off to school. Have a great day!

Comments

  1. I'm happy to hear you are up and running again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember having a physical after NOT having one for a long time and thinking they were going to find some rare tropical disease.
    Nope.
    All good.
    You will be AMAZED at healthy you are when you avoid doctors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got your computer fixed. Yay! And good luck at the doctors.

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome :) Leave one!

Popular Posts