A Quick Thank You

I have to say I'm so excited by all the comments and email that came my way yesterday after my post! Blogland is a fascinating and fun place to find lots of nice peeps. Being a Harried Mom of Four, I haven't had a chance yet to get back to all of you, but I hope to do that today - tomorrow at the very latest.

Yesterday was super busy, we had swim team practice in the morning, swim lessons in the afternoon (at which I took all four of them to the pool - I know, I'm crazy) and then Matt had a meeting at 7 so he served dinner while I squeezed in a short workout (I really needed that 'me' time!) In between all that, I finally went through all our bills & got all that caught up. And I'm now consequently feeling very poor. Probably why I put off doing that as much as possible.

Anyway - keep sending friends my way for the giveaway, it ends July 19th, and let me know if you blog about it! Have a good one :)

Comments

  1. Bills!!! I hate paying my bills. I am trying to just pay everything off. I don't want to make any payments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate bills tooo! e are almost out of debt...its a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you do get back to me, you will have to let me know the ages of your kids. Mine are 8, 5 (he'll be 6 in early Sept), 4, and 20 months.
    I've taken them all to the pool for swim lessons and I know how exhausting that is!

    By the way, feel free to stop by Gravity of Motion anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh, i hate bills!
    i dream of the day we're out of debt...i dont' know if that ever will happen :|
    at least we're happy though, hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always feel poor after paying bills too. But doesn't it feel so good to have them paid?! Much better than not being able to pay them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bills ALWAYS left me feeling depressed. Hubby took over them about 10 years ago and it has been great every since!!!

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool giveaway...bill paying is my least favorite chore too!! HA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just THINKING about bills depresses me. :)
    Isn't the land of blog great? I love all the people I meet! Well, probably not ALL, but most!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I take my 4 kids to the pool alone too...and well, you read about my bills...we really do need to meet for a latte.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome :) Leave one!

Popular Posts