Gratitude-sday

On Sunday my bloggy friend Vivienne over at The V Spot passed me the Lemonade Stand award for my 'attitude of gratitude' - thank you Vivienne! I have to say, it made my Sunday to see my name on her list :-) My hubby would probably dispute the notion that I have a grateful attitude - unfortunately he bears the brunt of my crabbiness and you all see me filtered through the magic of the internet and my own editing, but in my mind I am truly grateful for all we've been blessed with.

I am grateful for my Handsome Hubby who really is a saint to put up with me a good bit of the time, and is a wonderful provider for me and our children. I am fortunate enough to stay at home with our kids, even though yes, there are days I'd like to run away! We have a lovely home and food on the table and clothes to wear and I realize we are very fortunate in all of this.

I am grateful for my health, my healthy & happy children, and that most of our family is pretty healthy as well. Nothing makes me realize how blessed we have been than reading the news or other's blogs to see what some people are living through on a daily basis, and I'm trying not to take any of it for granted.

I am also grateful for our wonderful friends and neighbors! They are all really terrific and fun, we really have a great time when we get together. They are always willing to pitch in and help if we need it, and we would do the same for them. If I can't live near my sisters, I'll take my neighbors in a heartbeat!

So - without further ado, I will pass this on:



The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award
  1. Put the logo on your blog or post
  2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude
  3. Link to your nominees within your post
  4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
  5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award.
  6. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude
My choices for this award, and I hope they are as excited as I was, are:

  1. Laura at Catholic Teacher Musings
  2. Connie at The Young and Relentless
  3. The Un-Organized Mom
  4. Liz at Sugarplum Creations
  5. Laurel at Ducks in a Row
  6. Debbie at Suburb Sanity
  7. Staci at Playing House
  8. Colleen at Martin Family Moments
I'm going to stop at 8 because Vivienne tagged most everyone else I would pass this along to, or they've recently received it from others, but each and every person on my list makes me laugh and smile with their posts -so - Happy Tuesday, I must run and get the kids off to school!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the tag! We are grateful for a lot of the same things but I'm sure I can come up with more!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What good things to be grateful for! Congratulations on the award!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks. This definitely makes me excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I know what you mean about reading about other bloggers' prayer requests. Those babies and little ones in the side-bars are just break my heart. But how cool that there is a community like this where prayer requests spread quickly and are taken seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for thinking of me! It makes me very happy that you did.
    I am also blessed with a wonderful husband who turns an amazing blind eye to my endless shortcomings. How did we both get so lucky in the matrimony department?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post. A thankful heart is a happy heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo - you deserve this award. I love your honesty in your posts and I always am amazed when people have more than two children. I don't know how you do it but I find it inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for thinking that I make lemonade....sometimes my lemonade is SOUR but hey...I'm human right?
    I love the energy you exude in your posts.
    It's motivating.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome :) Leave one!

Popular Posts