I am grateful for my Handsome Hubby who really is a saint to put up with me a good bit of the time, and is a wonderful provider for me and our children. I am fortunate enough to stay at home with our kids, even though yes, there are days I'd like to run away! We have a lovely home and food on the table and clothes to wear and I realize we are very fortunate in all of this.
I am grateful for my health, my healthy & happy children, and that most of our family is pretty healthy as well. Nothing makes me realize how blessed we have been than reading the news or other's blogs to see what some people are living through on a daily basis, and I'm trying not to take any of it for granted.
I am also grateful for our wonderful friends and neighbors! They are all really terrific and fun, we really have a great time when we get together. They are always willing to pitch in and help if we need it, and we would do the same for them. If I can't live near my sisters, I'll take my neighbors in a heartbeat!
So - without further ado, I will pass this on:
The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award
- Put the logo on your blog or post
- Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude
- Link to your nominees within your post
- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
- Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award.
- Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude