You're my best friend!









Comments

  1. Wow..
    Those are some adorable kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen - thanks for coming by my blog, too. I felt we were kindred spirits when I read your profile description: coffee-loving, internet-addicted, wine-drinking mom! You're my kind of girl! :) As far as depression, I struggle with it and I try to be as transparent as possible so that other women may be inspired to get help if they share some of my symptoms. But of course, I'm sure I have things in common with every mom, depressed or not - so I'm not trying to incite an epidemic of depressed moms! :)

    Your kids are way cute - I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are too cute... it's almost like you can tell what they are saying without knowing their actual words. Great pics !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome :) Leave one!

Popular Posts